Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Teaching an old chick new tricks..............

Speaking as a child of the 60's and someone that did not use a computer until 1990 one could say that I came to technology rather late by today's standards.

I have made up for lost time though. As a veteran of 6 travel CRS systems, 3 recruitment packages and a self taught intermediate at MS I feel somewhat proud of myself and am happy to report that I use Linkedin, Facebook and Twitter on a daily basis.

I can wholeheartedly report that social networking sites are the best thing you can do for your own personal brand, the networking possibilities are endless: I have found old business contacts, established new ones, recruited staff and gained job orders - all with the minimum effort. And it is fun doing so.

My latest adventure is the "blog" and this is feeling damn fine too! So what are you waiting for - get networking!

No comments:

Post a Comment